Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ooopsss.............

Well, just like exercising, my blogging fell off the planet.  Who is surprised, really?  Not I. 

It has been a crazy few months.  Spring is IEP and Katie Beckett Medicaid Waiver re-determination time in my household.  Never a good time.  And now, Amanda may lose her Katie Beckett for lack of clinical use.

And in April, we lost Little Man.  The kitty who was always destined to break my heart.  He also broke Tessa's heart.  It was cancer and it was quick.  We will always miss him.

I have tried selling a few items that I have made.  Baby blankets, cloth dolls etc.  No bites.  Did end up making and selling a baby dress, booties and hat set.  But that was time consuming beyond belief.

So I am going to back to knitting a few hats and crocheting hats and blankets for the babies.  Have a few bereavement items to line and drop off.

And maybe find time to blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment