Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve Thoughts

So here we are at the last day of the year. It has been a wild and crazy ride indeed.

We have seen progress with Amanda but are also hitting some road blocks with her tantrums and stubborness. We have seen a glimmer of hope with the eating issues but she refuses to continue. But it is a hope.

Tessa is becoming such a pretty girl. She is a wonderful child. Very active but she tries hard to behave. She has grown so tall this past year.

I hate to say that I am making any New Year's Resolutions but I do want to accomplish some things next year.

I want to try to get into an exercise routine. I hate working out in front of people. I am too shy and self-concious for that. But I have to get up earlier in the morning to exercise then and anyone who knows me, knows that I am so not a morning person. But I have to try. And I have to get back in the habit of eating salads daily. I have been slacking badly this last half of the year.

I want to try and keep up with my blogging. I am going on day 4!!! But, I will make the Wordpress resolution and aim for a weekly post. I do not think I have that much to tell the world daily, besides who reads this blog anyways? It is just for me.

I want to try and take more time in my appearence. Wear more jewelry. Take more pride in myself and less looking like a frumpled mommy.
I would like to continue with crocheting pieces for charity. I hope that the bereavement items are well-received at the hospital. It would be a sad thing for me to have to ship this lovely items out of state. I want to continue supporting the CHERUBS H.O.P.E Tote bag program as it is something I believe is worth the time.
It will be interesting to look back here next year and see what the year has brought to my life. I hope to have lots more to share next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment