Friday, January 21, 2011

Blog Guilt

Ooopsss.....I have neglected my blog and I feel guilt!  I hate guilt.  I have enough in my life.  It drives me at times.

Been sick this last week.  Started as a sore throat but turned into bronchitis which flared my asthma badly.  And bronchitis and asthma are not as much fun as peanut butter and jelly.  Just saying.  Can I blame my lack of blogging on that?

I got some news today from the social worker who took my crocheted bereavement items to the local hospital.  She wanted to know if I wanted to include a short note with my items.  Now I am at a loss as to what to say.  She did say that she has a family in mind to receive one of my bereavement sets.  I am so honored to be giving something to a family in such a similar situation that I faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment