Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My First KAL

My First KAL(Knit-A-Long)

I am going to participate in my first ever KAL starting May 1! I am very excited. I already printed out the pattern. I just need to order the yarn but I am being good and waiting until I finish the sweater that I am currently working on at the moment.

I am working on the Zoe Cardi again that I had started last spring but put aside for the summer. I restarted it in March when Craig got me a set of Knit Pick Interchangeable Needles. I went with a Knit Pick DK weight in Peapod which is a gorgeous springy green color. This yarn is showing the lace work so much nicer than the more slippery bamboo/silk yarn. That bamboo/silk yarn shall be reworked into a shawl. 

I am making Trappings and Trinkets Tiny Dancer Jr for Tessa. I made the Tiny Dancer for myself and LOVE the sweater. Tessa has picked a berry color from Knit Picks called Dolly. Hopefully I will be able to avoid making the mistakes on her sweater that I made on mine. I had issues with the wrap and turns of the short rows leaving holes where the rest of the sleeves were attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment